01 February 2006

Getting to Know me through my thoughts.

Well here we go, my first blog ever. I have heard a lot of talk about blogs in the past year or so. I gave it a lot of thought and I believe that it just might be quite therapeutic for me! My life is always hectic with very little "me" time. After a while that really builds up. I have very many sides, I am generally a pleasant person, although I have been hurt by a lot of individuals. I am sure I will tell all about my life experience in due time. I have two little boys ages 3 & 7, I try to live life vicariously through them and they have taught me a lot over the past years. I believe that everything that happens in life happens for a reason, that reason may be far greater than you could ever imagine and you may not understand why it happened for many years. I have had many of them with my children. My husband is currently enlisted in the Navy and stationed on a submarine out of Kings Bay. He is gone right now and will not be back for sometime. We have just returned to a boat after 3 years of shore duty. The last time I did this I only had one child and he wasnt in school so I basically got to do what I wanted to when I wanted to! While on shore duty we were stationed in CT, yup thats right good ol Rotten Groton, as anyone that has lived there likes to refer to it. Groton was alright until my first winter, that is when I realized that I did not really like the cold. I was also stuck in the house with a newborn all winter which sent me spiralling into a nice little depression. It put a heavy strain on everyone, you know it rolls downhill. I was put on antidepressants in May 2003 and life has been better since then. I was ready to leave Groton when my time came, but I was saddened because I made some of the best friends while there. I mean I cared more for theses people than I had any other friends. In Oct 2005 my best friend that had been stationed in Groton and then ended up in Virginia decided to leave her husband and she moved in with me and my family. But I also had some bad experiences with some individuals that will remain unnamed for now. Not once but twice. I know I am the fool that let the problems happen the second time around. But I can be forgiving maybe a little too forgiving! Now I am in Georgia where is is warm and nice and there is no snow, yeah. But since I have moved here I have had new problems arise, not friendship problems but more like medical and partial single mom problems. It is late and I will hopefully be able to keep this up and tell you all more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Welcome aboard! It's contagious isn't it? LOL! It is definately theraputic too! This will be a nice way to help us keep up with each other too! I really miss you! You are a great friend and will always have a special place in my heart!

2/01/2006 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home