19 February 2006

My good news!!!

Well my darling husband is coming home tomorrow, yeah!!! I am so happy. Now I can go crawl under a rock and hibernate while he takes care of the kids, yeah right!! We are all excited for his return, it has been a really rough patrol, between my eye problems, my sick father in law, and now my boys both have ENT issues. My oldest has strep for the 5 time in 6 months, not good!! He never got it before we lived here and now it has been nonstop. I am sure they will be taking his tonsils out. My little one had tubes put in his ears 2 years ago and they have come out but now he still has fluid in his ears. After a month of heavy duty antihistamines and antibiotics the problem still existis so now they want to put tubes back in because he is at an important speech developmental stage and we do not want anymore delay than what we have already experienced. Maybe I will get them done at the same time so it will be silent around here for a couple of days. As for my eyes the latest, I have a new doctor a neuro-ophthamologist and he said that he is going to keep a close eye on my eyes for the next couple of months doing visual field tests and other stuff to make sure the vision is not deteroriating and that the medication is working properly. So I guess with all good there is a splash of bad.....that is what makes the spice of life!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After you "welcome" (hehe) Ash home and he gets settled, tell him "hi" from us!

2/21/2006 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home