21 February 2006

He's Home....Yippee!!!!

Well after many delays yesterday he finally came home. My family exisits in it entirety once again. It has been really nice in just the 24 hours that he has been here. The kids are acting really good and they were so happy to see him. We battled wind and sand gnats for 4 hours to wait for that freaking submarine to pull in. I always feel weird when he first comes home because I am not used to having a man in the house and here one is and he is sleeping in my bed!!! Whoa! Its a lot to take in and get readjusted to, but I manage just fine. This weekend we are going to monster truck jam, that is my youngest ones favorite thing, he passion. The older one could care less what we end up doing. It will be nice too because I have another neuro-opthamology appointment on Thurs and he is going to be able to go with me. I have to go back to that crazy place I mentioned a few posts ago. Hopefully my experience will be a little tamer than before. I am just glad that he is going to get to go with me, I needed him so much throughout all of this but now I am truly greatful that he is coming with me. As the weeks go by I am sure I will have more to say because the "honeymoon" period will soon come to an end and life will be back to its old usual self. I wish that it could stay just the way it is though. I really enjoy the newness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home