18 August 2006

Brand New Day!!!!

This picture make me think of my boys...isn't it cute!!!!

Well bloggers I am out of my funk now. I am feeling good and happy....no tears to be shed at the moment. I just got through writing a letter to my husband.

I started back school yesterday, Microbiology. I really am looking foward to this class, it is going to be much fun. I will be growing bacteria for the next couple month...hopefully I won't catch anything!!! Just kidding, we are going to be growing non-harmful things. Everyone in my class is around my age which is nice, considering I took a math class last fall filled with fresh out of high school kids. I could not hack it they knew how to do all of the crap without any problems....I made a D in that class I now have to retake it. I will take it at night with all the mommies and working class folks.

Thank you all for your support and kind words during my funky stage....It really meant alot to me and it did help.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great week-end!

8/18/2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I just wanted to tell you if you do not have to retake the math class, do not but if you have to , then do it. I only say this beccause I got a D in a class and retook it so I would feel better but I did not have to retake it. Looking back, I feel it was a waste of time retaking it when I could have taken something I really enjoyed or was part of major.

8/18/2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

So glad to see you feeling better kristi!!! I think you will really enjoy school and the time will fly. Have a good weekend Sweety.

8/19/2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger L said...

Hi Kristi!
I am here in St.Louis.

8/19/2006 1:02 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

When I taught at a Technical College in Chicago I had a man retake the math course. He ended up with a worse grade than before. I know that won't happen to you. Glad your feeling better.

8/19/2006 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pic is cute and does remind me of your boys! LOL!

Have fun in class! Anymore cat disections? I am so glad I did not watch that when we were over and Durk did! LOL!

8/19/2006 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thanks for sharing and hope you are feeling better,Wish you well

8/20/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

The picture was cute. glad your back to taking on the world. Math is not myfavorite subject.

8/20/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

I agree with Lori about the math class. Life is too short to do something torturous twice -- especially if you don't have to.

I had a serious math phobia when I went back to college. My campus had a free math lab (with tutors) and I spent most of my semester there. They helped me get a passing grade. That's all I wanted. D is passing -- unless your program insists on a C.

8/21/2006 4:03 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

I made a D and the program requires a C!!! So I am outta luck I have to take the stinkin math

8/21/2006 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home