14 August 2006

.............And my cell phone rang

Today I was in Wal-Mart and my cell phone rang.......I looked and the number calling was familiar but somehow did not seem right. I answered with a hello and on the other end was......my husband. Apparently something is broken on his boat and he is home for a week. This never happens to me, it happens to other boats but never one that we are stationed on. So he has to work until 4pm and I will pick him up....Yippppeeeeee

The only problem with all of this, he will have to leave again and once again I will have to go through all of my emotions. That is hard. Last night I has a mini-cry session and today I woke up and said alright, you have to deal with the fact that he is gone. Then he calls. I am happy but afraid. Happy for him to be with me but afraid for him to leave again. I sure do love him though.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you get some extra time so that is great despite going thru the goodbye again.

Enjoy your week!

8/14/2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Just enjoy your extra week with him!!! Im so happy for you!!!! Dont think about saying good bye again till it happens...huggs!

8/14/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Wow, what a great surprise....enjoy it while you can.....I know it is easier said than done. Will it be hard to explain to the young one that the next time dad leaves, it will be a lot longer? That would be hard for me to explain and go through....

8/14/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Enjoy your moment...So happy that you have it!!!
an we will all weep with you when he has to leave...

8/14/2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Make every minute count. Enjoy your time with him. Just think of it as a wish come true.

8/15/2006 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live for the day, Kristi!

8/15/2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Enjoy this time together.

8/16/2006 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home