14 July 2006

99 Things about me!!

So Everyone out there has done their little lists....100 Things about me, 50 Things about me...so on and so forth. Everytime I get in the mood to do it, someone else comes along and does it. Well I am going on and taking my chances and posting it today. It started out as 50 that is all I could think of but then the list grew and grew!!!


99 Things About Me
  1. I have brown eyes...my mom always said you could tell I was full of shit because of them!!
  2. I have 2 sons...both have brown eyes...now I use the above line on them!!
  3. My boys are the most important thing to me, I want them to grow up and be good people!!
  4. I am a Sailors Wife...husband is in the Navy and has been for almost 10 years.
  5. I have been to sea on a submarine for a dependents cruise......went down 700 feet
  6. I curse worse than a sailor
  7. I am 5'11"......my hubby 6'5"...our kids are going to be tall
  8. My weight is my biggest problem, but my height helps hide it
  9. I was born in New Jersey....and went every summer there until this year and one other year!!!
  10. I grew up in Alabama...moved there at 7
  11. I am scared to death of Tornados....been through one as a child, it didn't touch the house
  12. I have lived in Georgia, twice
  13. I have lived in Connecticut
  14. I have ice skated on a real pond
  15. I have 2 cats....Bella and Trouble....neither one likes my family
  16. I love going to the beach but hate the sand.....makes it kind of hard huh.
  17. I am trying to finish college and have been for 9 years now
  18. I want to be a Nurse when I grow up....when ever that is!!
  19. I once belonged to a CB radio club in High School.....my boyfriend got me into it!!
  20. My first real job was at McDonalds....I lasted 8 hours.
  21. My second real job was at McDonalds...this time I lasted 2 weeks.
  22. My favorite job so far was a Pharmacy Technician at Wal-Mart.
  23. I hate Wal-Mart.....they take all of my money
  24. I have been to Jamaica with my whole family and my son...hubby was at sea
  25. Dove off a cliff while in Jamaica
  26. I have been to England, just went with my best friend on a whim..
  27. Climbed to the top of St. Paul's Cathedral.....500 something tiny steps up and 500 something back down.
  28. I also did the London Eye and drank a beer in Trafalger Square on the edge of a fountain!!
  29. I have been to Mexico, another family trip, 15 total and hubby got to go!!
  30. Got my first stitches while in Mexico, too much Tequila on the first day.....I did not get to climb a single pyramid while there but I hobbled along for the thrill.
  31. My goal is to do Italy or France next...with the hubby this time
  32. I would just settle for the Caribbean at this point as long as he had time off to go!!!
  33. I love camping (tent style)....I wish I did it more
  34. Chicken and dumplings (homemade) is my favorite meal
  35. Christmas is my favorite holiday
  36. I am a clearance shopper.....I hate paying full price for anything.
  37. Thursday night TV is my favorite night for watching.
  38. My favorite show is ER....I hate being interrupted while watching, everyone in the house goes to bed early for my sake!!
  39. Survivor is my favorite reality show
  40. My second favorite is Amazing Race....I would love to compete on this one but I know my teammate and I would kill one another before it was all said and done with
  41. I do not like Racism or Hate
  42. I am trying to teach my children that all people are the same, God just made a variety of us like a pack of M&M's
  43. I have 2 tatoos....a dolphin and a frog.
  44. I want more tatoos but the only thing stopping me is I do not know what I want
  45. I love cutting grass, no one bothers me while doing it!!!
  46. I love sunny hot days.......
  47. I do not like snow anymore, Connecticut ruined that for me!!
  48. I do not wear make-up, I naturally have good colors
  49. I love going out to dance
  50. I think dragonflies are neat
  51. Calla Lillies are my favorite flower
  52. I do not have a lot of patience
  53. I would rather have a few close friends then a bunch of friends...I have a quota
  54. I love new babies........I think they are all cute.....never seen an ugly one
  55. I want to be a Labor Delivery Nurse for that reason
  56. I hit a gas line with my car, natural gas was spewing everywhere, lucky I didn't blow up
  57. I believe in past lives
  58. I think Monkeys are cute and hilarious
  59. I still love coloring books and crayons
  60. I love to clean my house....its rewarding
  61. I love Yankee Candles
  62. My mom-mom is my idol, she is the strongest woman I know next is my mom!!!
  63. I love cooking, I especially love feeding others
  64. My favorite color is blue
  65. I do not like gold jewelry, only silver or platnium
  66. When I was little my aunt convinced me I was adopted because my cabbage patch kids had birth certificates
  67. The same aunt convince me I used to be black, but I drank white milk and changed!!! I believed this and told a black lady in the grocery store while she was with me!!!
  68. My husband is the love of my life, we are soul mates!!!
  69. I actually love my in-laws they are awesome people
  70. I have never been arrested
  71. I have gotten 3 speeding tickets in my driving lifetime!!!
  72. I am a horribe driver, I always hit the reflectors on the side of the road, my friends and family say I drive by Braille!!
  73. The music from Unsolved Mysteries scares the shit out of me
  74. I love swimming
  75. I hate swimming somewhere I can not see the bottom
  76. I am afraid of sharks, snakes, and alligators
  77. I think dolphins are magnificent creatures
  78. I have never met anyone famous
  79. I would love to meet someone famous
  80. I love going to Disney World, I feel like a kid again!!!
  81. I hated rollercoasters until a month ago, rode everyone at Busch Gardens in Tampa....peer pressure, I enjoyed every one of them and have no reason to not do it again
  82. I love to read, I just never get a chance to do it
  83. I always have late fees, at either the library or movie store...I just cant help myself
  84. I am horrible at being on time, always late no matter how early I try to get there
  85. I have horrible eyes, without glasses or contacts I can see nothing
  86. I saw my first concert at 15 it was Duran Duran....I begged to go it was great
  87. I wish I was 14 again, things were so simple and I still had Barbie dolls
  88. I ususally keep my hair in a ponytail, I hate it on my neck
  89. My eyebrows are so horrid I have to keep them waxed
  90. I am part Italian, my paternal great grandmother and great grandfather came over on the boat
  91. I am also part Dutch and German
  92. I have not seen my biological dad since I was 13...no loss there, I have other family!!
  93. When my husband goes to sea I sleep with the last shirt he wore, assuming its not too dirty, until he returns.
  94. I can sleep through a freight train, but if my kids wake up I am wide awake
  95. I love black and white pictures
  96. The sailor kissing the nurse is my all time favorite, because I want to be a nurse and I am with a sailor
  97. I have that picture on everything, a suitcase, a purse, a poster, a framed picture, my blog page
  98. Mimi is my best blogger friends and we used to be neighbors.....I owe my blog life to her
  99. I wish there was World Peace and no World Hunger

9 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Hi Kristi, so didn't wanna be a child psichologist, so became a 'mum' and homemaker.

Read thru the 99 things about you:
50 - I think dragonflies are neat. I do too
68 - My husband is the love of my life, we are soul mates!!! well certainly nice to know if you are a fisherman, seaman or sailor. Strange but they usually get the best (most loving) wives, guess they deserve it

And those two explain, most of the other 97 wrapped around them.
Nice read. Have a nice day! Q

7/14/2006 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love 98! LOL!

I am tickled cause I already knew most of your list!

You are right about the make up. You have good coloring and I don't think you would look right with it on! Damn I wish I could say that! LOL!

I love the sleeping in hubbys shirt while he is gone! And you are a good cook! Whenever I picture frame shop I think of you and how you hate gold! LOL! I miss having you as my neighbor:( :( :( :( If Durk does go surface I am insisiting we go to FL. But then my luck you will be coming back up here by then! LMAO!

Have a great weekend! Love ya!

7/14/2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Pretty good! I also hate payng full price and love dolphins. I think you should post what tatoos you are thinking of getting and then we will vote.

7/14/2006 4:07 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

very good list Kristi!!!!! I could never get in a submarine and go 700 ft down!!! I seen your picture in McDonalds the other day....it said DONT HIRE HER AGAIN underneath it...lmao

7/14/2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger L said...

Wonderful list, I still color in color books its fun.

I agree with Lori's miute post what you want for a tattoo and let us help you.

Last year when we went to Sea World I got to touch a dolphin.

7/14/2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Well now I know a great deal more about you. I think even more highly of you.

7/14/2006 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, we have some things in common:
-I've been to London
-I've been to Mexico
-I don't wear makeup either! ;D

7/15/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I like the explanation about difference like M&M's
You dove off a Cliff? That I could never do.

7/15/2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

We have a lot in common!

#s 1, 6, 16..... just to name a few!

Great list! :)

7/16/2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home