29 June 2006

Thanks to all my friends out there in Blogger land!!!

Well I really want to tell you all thanks for you supportive comments on my last post.....Each and everyone of you are right!!! She is a user and always has been, after all look at the whole babysitting dilemma that I was having months ago, that was her. I love being a good friend and I know that you should not expect anything in return for what you do, but sometimes just the return of being a good friend is enough!!

Well on to more exciting things, yesterday we took the kids to Jacksonville to Chuck E CHeese, my youngest acted like he was strung out on crack. He blew through all of his tokens in no time, I belive that this is the first time we have taken him since he was old enought to understand what Chuck E Cheese is all about. Don't worry mom and dad had a great day too, we found an extroidanary liquor store called Total Wine. It has just opened and we went down to see what all of the fuss was about. This was not just any liquor store they had everything imaginable. THey had more imported beer than we knew what to do with. They had a carton for you to build your own six pack. Now my husband loves beer, I stick to the regular old Miller Lite if anything. But he went hog wild, he built 2 six packs and got beer from all over the world. Just recently we had a British Submarine in port and they introduced him to Strongbow for any of you that have heard of it well he found it there so he was in all of his glory. It is a hard cider for all of you that are wondering. Years ago when I went to London we had cider and black current. The black current is so hard to find here, I have yet to discover it in the states. No Total Wine did not have it. So now my husband is on a mission to find the perfect beer, he is starting a project of drinking all of the imports and IPA's and documenting them until he finds his favorites. So any of you drinker out there that have any suggestions please let me know...He is making another run tomorrow with his buddy.

Well we ended last night on a good note and had dinner at Outback, it has been a while since we made it there and it was well worth it. We ate at Longhorn a couple of weeks ago but it is just not the same to us.

Today we took the kids fishing and Dylan my 7 year old caught his first bass today!!! We were so happy for him and he was so happy to boot. It was a great day

All is well in the Chaotic World of Me For Today

9 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Oooooh, I love Outback! I am glad you had a better day today. Can't help you out on the beer...I just like a cold beer on a really hot day and that is only about once a year here in Wisconsin. I will be interested in knowing what he thinks is th perfect beer.

6/29/2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger L said...

Have you ever had black current absolut yummie.

6/29/2006 11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Dylan! I wonder who was more happy, Dylan or Ash? LOL!

I can just see Ash on his mission to find the perfect beer.For once I am glad he and Durk are not around each other anymore or Durk would be on the mission with him. Could you see them two on the stubborn mission!? OMG! I would go nuts! LOL!

I am sorry about the Alison situation. You two have such a history together it is a shame your friendship has been rocky lately. But it seems it has been that way ever since she came down there. I never knew her as well as you, but she just doesn't sound like the same girl anymore. I don't know what to say other than it is sad your friendship is changing lately. I always thought you two had a special friendship.

6/30/2006 1:43 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Im glad you had a good day.....Outback is awesome...have you ever ordered the coconut shrimp??? mmm...delish! They have the best steaks~!

6/30/2006 2:48 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I don't drink beer but English beer sounds interesting. Yoiur husband must be haviong a great time. Glad everything is going well.

6/30/2006 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo, that's my kind of store, Kristi!

I bet they haven't got:

Natterjack
Fire-bellied Toad
Croak & Stagger

(All from the Frog Island Brewery)

Theakstons is good if you like brown beer.

There's too many to mention - just tell him I'll be right over to help him choose (after I've sampled them).

6/30/2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I laughed out loud when you described your son running through his tokens at Chuck-e-cheese like he was strung out on crack!!! It's been awhile since I've been there with my daughter and we always take the long way around so that we can avoid her even noticing it!

6/30/2006 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.muzej-nz.si/forum/loga/royal-caribean-cruises.html]royal caribean cruises[/url]

2/24/2007 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://free2hosting.info/cheap-flights/index4.html] UT cheap flights[/url]

3/05/2007 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home