08 June 2006

I am Tagging Myself....Pathetic isn't it????

Four Jobs I’ve had in my life
1. Mommy
2. Wife
3. Pharmacy Technician (Wal-Mart)
4. McDonalds
Four Movies I can watch over and over
1. Mary Poppins
2. Sound of Music
3. Cry Baby
4. Hairspray
Four Places I have Lived
1. Pitman, New Jersey
2. Clanton, Alabama
3. St. Marys, Georgia
4. Groton, Connecticut
Four TV shows I love to watch
1. ER
2. Scrubs
3. Survivor
4. The Amazing Race
Four Places I have been
1. On my roof!!!
2. Jamaica
3. Mexico
4. England
Four Web Sites I visit daily
1. MSN.com
2. Navy Federal Credit Union
3. My Blogger friends pages
4. Ebay
Four of my Favorite Foods
1. Pizza w/mushrooms,italian sausage & onion
2. Chicken & Dumplings
3. BBQ Chicken Breast
4. Thanksgiving Dinner
Four Places I would rather be right now
1. A secluded Carribean Location w/ only the husband
2. Disney World with no other people in the park, just my family
3. On a boat somewhere warm or tropical
4. Paris France

I saw this on Dr. Johns page and I figured that I would tag myself, it always seems I never get tagged. But have been short on time so I think this it a sufficient post for now, I am going to be catching up on everyone's posts and adding more friends links to my page.

5 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I love the four places I rather be right now.

You said the majic word with PIZZA!

6/08/2006 1:25 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I was tagged and I want to post but it is again getting late. Love the pizza.

6/08/2006 2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You forgot to mention that Groton was your favorite place you lived! ;)

6/08/2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I am going to probably tag myself with this one, too even though I just got done doing top 100 things. Next time I get tagged, I'll tag you.

6/08/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

And I thought everybody hated being tagged. I liked your responses. Now I know a little bit more about you.

6/09/2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home