26 June 2006

I just don't understand!!!

I just don't understand why it is easier to gain weight than to loose it. How come I can starve myself for a week straight and loose maybe 2 pounds or I can eat myself silly for a week and gain 6 pounds. It just doesn't seem fair. I would rather be happy and gain the 6 than be miserable and loose the 2!!

I just dont understand why society makes women feel like they have to be thin and beautiful. Why, wouldn't you rather live in a country where every woman is happy just because or live in a country with a bunch of dieting women that are always miserable because they just can't eat what they really want.

I just don't understand why I can go into a store and fit into one size but turn around and go to another store and that same exact size won't even button. I thought that measurements were supposed to be universal.

I just don't understand why when I am looking for a particular piece of clothing in a store they never have it in my size. The same with shoes, why should I feel punished because my feet and hips are bigger than the average woman.

I just don't understand why they do not make fat free and low calorie chocolate, they can put a man on the moon but can't simply alter chocolate!!! Go Figure.

Better yet I just don't undertand why scientist have not come up with a pill that just melts the fat away.

My feelings are that overweight people are contantly taken advantage of, why is it we can loose weight but Weight Watchers is going to charge us $12 a week to step on their scale and listen to their meeting. Or we can pay to nutrisystem and get all of our meals delivered to us for one large price just to loose weight. Or Jenny Craig will charge us for their meeting and their food so we can loose weight. It is all a scam. These companies are cashing in on fat people that are unhappy to beging with. Sure we may look and feel better in the end but we will be really broke!!!


I just don't understand, nope I just don't!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Joe & Karen said...

Hi Kristi, I'd first like to say Thank You for your kind words. It does make such a difference in our days. As for How to write a paper about you... You have a great start right here, if I may copy and paste "I know I want to be a nurse because I am a helper by nature. I also feel that I am taking on a great challenge, going to school while being a mom and wife." You have taken on a huge challenge, but if any one can manage looking beautiful I know it will be you. Good luck with your upsomming classes! Go for that scholarship, what have you got to loose?

6/26/2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

As one who was always fat and always dieting I don't know either. If you find out let me know.

6/26/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger L said...

If you look around there are more heavy woman than skiiny ones the skinny ones are on tv and the clothing companys cater to them and not us it sucks.
In the mean time weight watchers and jenny craig are making a fortune.

Give us a nice affordable and fashionable and durable clothing I dont think that is asking to much.

6/26/2006 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not understand either! It is so frustrating! And you know what I really don't understand, why I can buy two pairs of pants the exact same brand, style, and size, only thing different is the color, and one pair is too tight! Happens to me all the friggin time!.

I have come to a halt with my weight loss lately. I hope I don't start gaining. I swear by Hoodia Gordoni (green bottle at GNC). I know I have mentioned it before. I only recommend it cause I know you are trying for health reasons and it worked GREAT for me.It makes eating less and healthy soooo easy. It takes a few days to really kick in. But in my opinion it is a miracle. And cheaper than Weight Watchers.

6/27/2006 12:21 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I know what you mean. Last week I followed the weight watchers points and walked twenty miles and ended up gaining a pound! WHHHAATTT!!!

This week we are on vacation so we are eating what we want.

6/27/2006 1:34 AM  
Blogger jafabrit said...

What I don't understand is why clothes designers think women over 50 and a little prosperous looking suddenly want to dress like old farts. Sure some stores are an improvement, like lane bryant, but excuse me I don't want to wear a short flouncy skirt, it would look silly.

6/27/2006 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand either, Kristi.

Don't understand much these days!

6/27/2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Do not understand it either...
So much emphasis is on body weight...
My argument is always with these ultra skinny women and fat husbands... Never the other way around...
Why is that???

6/27/2006 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home