15 June 2006

From Mermaids to Pirates, I'll settle for a Sailor in the end!!!

Alright readers, I know I have not been the best with blogging so I am updating on minimal time. There are only 22 more days until the new Pirates of the Caribbean on July 7th. WooHoo. In case you all could not tell I am a huge Johnny Depp fan, I love all of his stuff. The normal and the weird movies that he has made. My most favorite is the Pirate look on him....Mmmmm.......I really need a pirate!!!He played the part of Jack Sparrow so well in Pirates, I think he is an eccentric actor and the parts he plays are the right ones for him. The first movie I ever got hooked on him was CryBaby in 1991, I was just a kid but my step sister and I watched that movie almost every single day that summer, we knew every word. We could talk the lines without the movie on. My mother had taped it off of HBO I think and we wore that copy out. Well it has been awhile since I saw that movie and then it was on HBO like 3 weeks ago so I TiVo'ed it now I will have it forever!!!!! My husband will be nuts from it before it is all said and done. I love all of his movies!!
This was an awesome remake, no it was not like the first one so I can love it on a whole different level. He was a great Willie Wonka. He made the part. Once again totally eccentric. I loved the big glasses he wore in the TV room, once again for those of you that know what I am talking about.
They say that Johnny Depp is one of the nicest actors to meet in public, that he has no problem with autographs and pictures. They featured that not so long ago on MSN and that Cameron Diaz was the worst to get them from. I wish could meet him so much!! I don't think I could say anything to him though, I would be dumbfounded!!
But yes my readers I have had dreams about him too just like my Tim McGraw dreams, only with him I was at his apartment in NYC and we were dating. Then his girlfriend came over to drop off his kids so I knew it was too good to be true he even introduced me to his girlfriend and then he ran off to the subway. Hmmmmm....I could settle for that in a meeting. But by far I love the Pirate, Johnny Depp. I guess I am close enough, after all I am married to a Sailor!!!!! If only they resembled one another a little. Ahhhh I will always have my Johnny in my dreams though!!! And I know I have a date with him on July 7th. I am already deciding what I should wear....LOL

Update on Dylan, he made it through the surgery just fine, the last 2 days have been a little rough on him but I have a feeling it is getting better. He is catching up on TV. I told him he is going to fill his summer quota this week and have to play outside from here on out. Even in the rain.....Just kidding. I think we are going to try some broth today, he hasn't been doing the popsicles and ice cream like I though he would. I guess he'll come around and be starving soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

sorry, but you have to share Johnny LOL I love him too!! My favorite movie is Bennie and June though, but Pirate is a close second. I have seen Cry baby at least twice this month while HBO has been showing it, love it! Rampant Juvenile Deliquency!

6/15/2006 8:12 PM  
Blogger L said...

I have loved him ever since 21 Jump Street.

The second picture he looks so so so yummie in that one. ;)

You made my nite.

6/15/2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Glad Dylan's surgery went well. I haven't watched any Johny Depp movies and so I don't have any thoughts about him.

6/15/2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

So funny I just did a blog on Johnny...
I Love your identity pic... That is a calssic old shot and it makes one so happy to see it...
I hope your Dylan is recovering nicely...

6/15/2006 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad Dylan is doing better and hope he gets his appetite back soon.+


I LOVED Cry Baby! That movie is awesome!Johnny is a amazing actor!

6/16/2006 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home