03 July 2006

Where is everyone????

I have been scanning everyones posts only to find that a few are around this weekend!!! I know that there is a holiday and all but I guess some of us (me) have no life so I turn to blogging...just kidding. I have only had a few moments to get on the computer, my inlaws are in town for the weekend and a friend that we haven't seen in 2 years is in town too so we have been on the go, go, go, go, go!!! Last night we went out drinking and dancing, you see I only get to do these things when my family is in town. I have no nightime babysitter that doesn't mind if I don't get home until 4am. We saw an 80's cover band last night....They were called the Little Green Men. The were awesome and hilarious to watch, the 3 members all wore wigs, green spikey hair, sparkley hair and just spikey hair. After the show we ended up hanging out with the lead singer for an hour or so. He was awesome, my hubby and him talked guitar talk.

Tomorrow we are having a cookout, my husband has invited people from work, I am hoping that they show up, as I have bought enough food for an army. So if any of my blogger buddies are in the area, stop by and I will feed you!!! I am going to make cupcakes too with red white and blue sprinkles....oh the hightlights of my life!!!!

Well I hope that everyone is having a good holiday extended weekend deal....what ever it is. Some people have off and are out of town. Stay outta trouble and don't drink and drive, unless its in a to go cup with a lid.....LOL

13 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I bet your cook out was fun and the food was great. I floated in my pool all day ( finally got the f*&%$%# thing level) Happy 4th to you Kristi!!!!

7/03/2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hey I am around this weekend! Glad you are having fun, who needs nascar anyway LOL.

Glad you got to go out and party some!

BBQ sounds good, I would be there if I could, have a great time, and i hope lots of people show up.

7/03/2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I know what you mean, every one seems to be taking a holiday from blogging but it will be fun to catch up when they all return!

Dr. John will be coming to my house for breakfast since the hotel he is at does not have internet. So, check his blog later in the day if you have time.
Have a good one!

7/03/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger L said...

I have a cupcake if there is any left.

7/05/2006 1:37 AM  
Blogger Chris Beason said...

Cupcakes with red, white and blue sprinkles sounds good! Sounds like you've had an awesome weekend. Dr. John sent me.

7/05/2006 3:26 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

HI again Kristi!!!! Dr John sent me!!!!! Hope you had a nice 4th

7/05/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/05/2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

hope you had a great 4th Kristi! Dr John sent me.

7/05/2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I am here again as pat of Dr. John's marathon

7/05/2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

The show sounds like it was a lot of fun. the cookout should be great.
Came from Dr Johns marathon

7/05/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Sounds like you had a good holiday- I got here by way of Dr. John

7/06/2006 1:20 AM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Cooking out is such great fun. I'm happy to see someone enjoying life.
Just dropped by to say hello, here from Dr. John.
thanks for dropping by.

7/06/2006 3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the cookout was fun! I didn't do anything but relax..I thought Dr. John's marathon was such a great idea, I decided to visit everyone! Have a great weekend!

7/06/2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home