03 August 2006

A Friday Funny for My Fellow Bloggers


A New Diet Plan
A woman is in the check-out line at Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina dog food for her Labrador Retriever.
The woman behind her askes if she has a dog (Well Duh!!)
On impulse she says "No, I am starting the new Purina Diet again. I probably shouldn't because the last time I did it I ended up in the hospital. I lost over 50 pounds and I had woke up in the ICU with IV's in both arms and tubes in almost every orfice of my body!"
She told the lady that it was essentialy a perfect diet and that the way it worked was to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food in Nutritionally complete so it was worth another try.
At this point the lady in line was horrified by the story and asked the woman if she had ended up in the ICU because of the dog food, was it poisoned??
She told the lady, "No, I had been sitting in the street licking my butt and a car hit me!"
I hope that you all enjoyed that one, I know it gave me a good laugh!!!
Have a Great Weekend Everyone, I will be back on Sunday!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

That is a funny one. Once someone asked me where I got my dimples and I told them when I was little, my father got mad at me and took an ice pick to my cheeks and she believed me!

8/04/2006 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that one! I read it on another blog and everyone thought the blogger really did that in line! LMAO!

8/04/2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger jafabrit said...

Ha! ha! thanks for the chuckle!

8/05/2006 12:12 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

hehe....very cute Kristi! lol...have a good weekend Sweety!

8/05/2006 5:07 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I will not try that diet. Even though she lost 50 pounds. I will not try that diet even though she lost 50 pounds. Where do you get that kind of dog food again?

8/05/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Dr John read me your blog before I got to it. That was funny.

8/05/2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

lol -- whowvwe thought this up needs to join the Pigeon Falls Liar's Club ....

8/07/2006 3:57 AM  
Blogger fennymun said...

this is really funny. I'm tempted to ask my friends trying it out. hehe.... :)

8/09/2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home