20 September 2006

yeah I'm still here

Hello Bloggerland...............
I am still alive and well here in Southeast Georgia. I have been so ridicuosly busy. Between my school, kids school, soccer and Karate. I have very little time for me. I have also been planning a huge dinner event for the wives on our submarine just as a Ladies Night Out kind of deal. All us women need a nice night out every now and then sans children!!! So this Saturday is our dinner and party. I am trying to think of good icebreaker/getting to know you games for us to do. There are going to be 40 currently husbandless women, that is a lot of pent up sexual tension in one room for one night. I have yet another microbiology test coming up and a microbiology lab test. All in one week.....yikes!!!!!! I also have not heard from the husband in close to a month, I keep emailing him but he is not able to email back at this point in time. I really miss hearing from him even if its just to say that things are going the same as the day before.
For all of my friends, I have been keeping up reading your blogs I just have been failing to post comments. Like I said it is crazzzy here. I have been a blogger stalker I guess, just lurking around. Oh and thank you so much Dr. John, for the bird bell. My youngest son thinks that is the best thing since the hot wheel car. He rings it when he comes into a room and then again when he leaves. He even takes it in the car. Your prizes bring such great joy to my kids...thank you so much

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that busy feeling.. Even though I have still been blogging I have been busier than usual. You will do great on the test. And I had a blast at my baby shower with the games so I know you will do great with that! Sorry you have not heard from hubby. I know he is always thinking of you!

9/20/2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

well you have been a busy little beaver!! and thats good....keeps you occupied. Your party should be a lot of fun, I bet all the women are looking forward to a night out with all the girls. I know I would be. Sorry you havent heard from hub...Im sure you will soon. Bless you Sweety, you are doing a good job!!!

9/20/2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I wish I could help with some ice breaking tips for your party but I am not good at that sort of thing.

9/20/2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

you can stalk me anytime. there are times when life comes on knocking and we need to tend to it..i know this to be true.
you are obviously a good student, you will do great in your exams again.
the dinner sounds like alot of work but it will all be worth it..saturday night i will see the fireworks all the way in Calgary..have a great time.

i admire how you are such a strong lady. i know my limitations, i couldn't be an army/navy wife. it takes a special type like you and Mimi. i hope you hear from him soon. i pray that he is safe and well.

with him gone so much, you carry such a heavy load at home with the kids and school. my hat goes off to you for i know how hard is to get me out of bed sometimes..you are definetely an inspiration. thank you.

Dr. John, i don't think realizes how special he and Betty really are and how loved they are. Their thoughtfulness and charity are expression of so much love..I'm glad your son loves the bell. I was given one from my Physio almost 10 yrs ago and still use it to call on the kids..

have a wonderful wknd and enjoy your night with the girls..go crazy and have tons of fun. hope you hear from him very soon.

9/21/2006 2:26 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Its good to have you blogging again. Glad your son enjoys the bell. I hope your party goes well and that you do well on your tests.Keep ringin that bell.

9/22/2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Can't wait to hear how the party went... :)

I remember those days. It was always great to have that support group.

9/24/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Oh boy you sure are busy. The party will go well and they allwill enjoy it. Tests always made me nervous, I am sure you will do very well.

9/24/2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

KRISTI!!!
So Glad you are back...
Looking forward to reading about the gals night out...

9/25/2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home