31 August 2006

Tires and Ernesto



Alright well I am officially introducing myself to you fully now!!! My friend just emailed me this picture and since I havent seen my husband in almost 3 weeks I need to look at this picture constantly. What better place to put it than on my page!!! Yes this is me, Kristi I am revealing myself now!! Viola!!

Today I went to take my car to get the tires balanced and rotated, my car was making too much road noise. Well come to find out my one tire has the rubbed so much the tread is gone and the wire is showing. So tomorrow after school I get to go out and buy 2 new tires. The car is only 2 years old, I got 2 tires back at christmas and now 9 months later I am getting 2 more. I just hate dealing with mechanics or anything of that nature when my husband is not around.

Plus we have this damn Ernesto coming out way....so I wanted to get all of this taken care of before the rain comes but I am now a little too late for that. I hear thunder outside as we speak.

I am scared to death of bad weather. I hate wind and thunderstorms together. I can deal seperatly but together they are not a good combo for me. When I was 12 we went through a tornado and I have never been the same since. For years and years I slept on the floor in my parents room when the thunder began and the wind kicked up and beings that we lived on top of a hill that was quite often!!! Wish me well tonight for any late night readers.

11 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Well you are just as pretty as I imagined you would be!!!! You have have beautiful hair too...and hubby aint too shaggy either! LoL

8/31/2006 4:24 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

What a nice picture! A handsome couple!! and you both look happy (and a little lit up LOL)

My mom goes berserk in a storm....when we were kids she would make us pile up on her bed with her until it was over. Its a wonder I am not scarred for life. But I found out why she was so scared just recently. When she was a child she lived in a farm in a very rural area, and they had electricity but were the last one on the line. Because of this, they had many many lightening strikes in the house and yard.

8/31/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

I know who this is.........

9/01/2006 3:29 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Aren't you the cute couple!

We do not like nasty weather here, either. Everytime there is thunder, my kids come in and if it gets really bad, we all go into the basement and watch the weather channel (we watch it a lot anyway).

Loved your comment about the cats....I laughed out loud when I read yours.

9/01/2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger L said...

Nice picture of you and the hubby!

9/01/2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

You are one pretty lady. Sorry about the rain and thunder storms but they are part of life. they make the grass grow.

9/01/2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

You're so pretty! And you and your hubby make such a cute couple! :)

Hope your weather didn't get (or hasn't gotten) too bad!

9/02/2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Nice picture.
The storm has come and gone by now I figure. Hope every one is OK

9/04/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Nice picture.
The storm has come and gone by now I figure. Hope every one is OK

9/04/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

a moment of silence for steve irwin, the crocodile hunter.

www.crashtestcomic.com

9/04/2006 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look great in that pic. It is nice to see you guys again! It has been so long!

9/06/2006 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home