15 November 2006

The Countdown to Jamaica

Alrighty folks, I see my ticker today says I have 4 days left until I leave for my belated honeymoon. 6 years belated. I am so ready. I think the only thing that has spared my kids lives this week is the fact they are going to my mother in laws on Friday!! They are driving from Alabama to Atlanta to meet us and get the kiddos. We are flying out of Atlanta, it was cheaper this way and it makes the kid swap easier. It is only a 3 hour trip for the inlaws and a 4 hour trip for us. We come home on Thanksgiving night and will have to drive 3 hours to my inlaws and we are staying there for the rest of the weekend.

I read over on Lori's page that she likes to send and recieve Christmas cards. Oh I do too, I love just the variation of them all so if you would like to exchange addresses for Christmas cards you can email me Kristifuqua@hotmail.com


I will be posting pictures when I get back. I hope you all have a Happy Turkey Day

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful late honeymoon! I can not wait to read about it!!!!

11/15/2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

We will be so anxious to see your pictures! have a lovely time!! God bless you!

11/16/2006 1:00 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

Wishing you a most marvelous trip. Full of laughter, joy and lots and lots of romance ;p

take care both of you and enjoy..

11/16/2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Have a wonderful honeymoon...

By the light, by the light of the silvery mooooonnnn....

enjoy each other!!!!

11/16/2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

ooooo....I hope you have a great time. I will say a toast to you while you are there.

Cannot wait to hear all about it when you get back.

11/19/2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Have a great honeymoon!

If you have time before you go don't forget this Wednesday November 22nd is "Roasting Dr. John night!" Simply write a blog in his honor sharing stories true and untrue and all in good humor.

You can even predate a post if you'd like. =O)

11/21/2006 1:14 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Hope every think turns out as you wixhed, Happy Thanksgiving

11/21/2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I hope the honeymoon, however belated, goes well. It has to since the kuds are at grandma's house.

11/22/2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

11/24/2006 3:24 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Are you back???
Awaiting the pics and the blog about the trip!!!!

12/01/2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home