13 April 2006

Chaos is Calm......for now



All is calm now at the Casa de Chaos! I am over yesterdays rant and rave. I think also the fact that we are leaving here tomorrow is helping me push through, even though I wanted to get the car and go home yesterday. I was tempted!! Anyway we are leaving after his graduation tomorrow and making our way to Alabama to see family, his and mine. I was not really keen on making the 12 hr trip there and then a 6 hr trip home on Sunday but it satisfys their needs to see us for a while and the pressure to come home will be off for a while. That means that we will be busy at home for the next couple of weeks. I am putting my husband to work on some much needed jobs since he has not been home in a while.

So on to something else, I saw on the news yesterday that Brittany Spears baby fell out of his high chair. Not that I am a Brittany fan or anything. This poor girl she has had horrible luck with being a mother and it making it to the press. I really am starting to feel really bad for her, yeah I know that she has not made the best choices and such in the last couple of years but could you even imagine what it would be like to have your parenting skills constatly criticized by the tabloid and news. Just think everyone baby has fallen at sometime or another but at the time you felt horrible enough just because it happened, just imagine that and then having the local news make a mockery of you. What she does with her kid is her own thing and its not right. Just like her driving with her son on her lap a while back, yes that was uncalled for but I am guilty of taking my kids out of their seats on long trips for bottles, diaper changes, and messes. I have never driven with them I am the passenger when these occurances have happened. I think that the paparazzi has become out of hand. It is to the point where theses stars, who other than being stars are normal people, have no privacy in their lives. If I were that famous I would have to keep my children in hiding just so I didnt screw them up later in life. Like Micheal Jackson, he kept his kids faces covered in public, yeah that is a little extreme but no one knows who they are now do they.

Well it will be a couple of days until I post again, since tomorrow we are saying goodbye to this "house of Pain" I will be back in action Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to hate Britany. I can not stand her. And I have to admit I get a bit of satisfaction when I read bad stories about her. But the tabloids as always are way out of line. Her life as a mother should not be so much in the spotlight.

Have a safe trip home!

4/13/2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I was thinking the same thing about Spears.

I know what you mean about family pressure. My mom lives only 30 minutes away and I feel like I should see her more than I do.

I hope you have a safe trip and will look forward to hearing(reading) from you on Monday.

4/14/2006 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home